- Global trader in textile, agri-resources and life commodities
- Samsung C&T trades various industrial materials such as textile, wood pellet, mining tire, consumables (IT accessories, paper etc.). In addition, we currently operate a palm plantation in Indonesia with an aim to reinforce our reach across the value chain from palm oil (CPO) production to trading.
Textile(Raw material and yarn, Infra service) Details
- We sell synthetic yarn and raw materials from China and other parts of Asia.
- We provide business infrastructures such as logistics, IT and inventory management systems for overseas fashion companies.
- Telephone :82-2-2145-3415
- email :email@example.com
Agri-resource business (Palm) Details
We currently operate a palm plantation spanning across 24,000 hectares in Indonesia with an aim to reinforce our reach across the value chain from production to trading of palm oil (CPO), the raw material for biodiesel and cooking oil.
- Telephone :82-2-2145-3384
- email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Wood pellet Details
We rely sourcing on a combination of products from Southeast Asia, Russia and North America and supply our products to both power and industrial plants.
- Telephone :82-2-2145-3091
- email :email@example.com
IT accessory Details
With years of experience in development, purchasing and sales of IT accessories, we are OEM/ODM supplier of IT accessories of global makers.
- Telephone :82-2-2145-2432
- email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Key business activity
S&G BIOFUEL PTE. LTD.
- S&G BIOFUEL PTE. LTD.
Indonesian Palm Plantation
Location : Riau, Sumatra, Indonesia
Capacity : - CPO 81,000 tons (2015)
- Palm 344,000 tons (2015)
S&G BIOFUEL PTE. LTD.
- PT.Gandaerah Hendana, PT.Inecda Mega Asri-Green Office Blok B.2-8 Jalan Arifin Ahmad, Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
- View Details
- Road No.3 Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Taman Village, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
- View Details
Samsung C&T processes and distributes materials directly related to our basic needs such as clothes and foods.
- Textile trading and Textile infra business
- In the textile and fashion industry, we continuously make endeavors to discover prospective partners. Working together with these partners, we are creating new value and success stories. For example in the late 1990s, we discovered “FUBU,” an obscure brand at the time, and developed it into one of the most recognized hip-hop casual wear brands in the US. We support growth of promising small and mid-sized brand companies through a comprehensive business model that extends to logistics, inventory management system and financial services.
- Samsung C&T is also engaged in the trading of textile raw materials and yarn around the world. Also, by acquiring equity in Chongqing Sanxia, a subsidiary of China's top textile company Shandong Ruyi Technology & Science Group, Samsung C&T has laid the foundation for expanding its raw cotton and cotton yarn trading operations.
- In 2007, Samsung C&T acquired equity in NSK Global Textile, a textile printing factory in Dong Nai, Vietnam, to secure a stable supply of fabric. In 2011, we acquired a controlling stake and began operating the factory under the name of S-print with the goal producing quality products.
- Agri-resources (palm oil) and living materials trading
- In July 2008, Samsung C&T acquired palm plantations (PT. Gandaerah & PT. Inecda) in Indonesia spanning a massive 24,000 hectares, 40% the size of Seoul. The plantations are equipped with facilities that enable annual production of more than 100,000 tons of crude palm oil (CPO), which is the raw material for biodiesel and cooking oil. The market for palm oil for cooking has been growing continuously, while countries around the world are concentrating on the development of alternative energy such as biodiesel. Keeping pace with these market trends, Samsung C&T has been expanding the trade volume of palm oil produced by its palm plantation in Indonesia. In addition, we trade in wood pellets, another eco-friendly energy source, sourcing from Southeast Asia, Russia and North America to supply to power plants in Korea.